Bankrupt your opponent's in this classic game of real estate management. Build your pool of properties, adding value with houses and hotels and hope your opponent lands on them so you can collect rent. Go directly to jail!
Overall Rating: 5.6Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
5 Monopoly Reviews Add Review
- A classic. I never realized how deeply strategic the game could be until I got older.
- It's the classic "roll-and-move" game that has virtually no interesting decisions, takes too long, and has a run-away-leader-effect. There are better options nowadays.
- Highly overrated IMO. Unbalanced and boring, it's one of those classic games that is in dire need of a makeover.
- Still love this game! There is a reason this game has standed the test of time and is still a best seller!
- Classic. I love this game, but only playing with others that like it. The amount of luck associated with dice rolls, and the social aspect of trading properties makes it fun and engaging. MONOPOLY!
Similar Games View More
- Life: The Game of Life