Last Night on Earth
- Designer: Jason C. Hill
- Publisher: Flying Frog Productions
- Players: 2 - 6
- Play Time: 45 - 120
- Ages: 12 and older
- Expansions: 2 Expansions
Players compete against an ever-growing horde of killer zombies to achieve various objectives. Survive the zombie onslaught with your friends at your side and win!
Overall Rating: 8Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
6 Last Night on Earth Reviews Add Review
- The best zombie game on the market. I love the artwork, although it is a bit horrifying.
- Every playthrough tells a unique story that everyone enjoys. This is a true American style board game, where the die roll is king, but the flavor and mechanics work together beautifully.
- A delightful Ameritrash game that could practically be used as an 80's zombie movie generator. The theme and components are wonderful with tons of extras to encourage fan-made scenarios.
- This is one of my favorite games! It can be played in a couple different scenarios, so it never gets old. Work as a team or against each other to kill some zombies.
- The most fun game I've found to draw people into board games. Great for anyone who likes zombies.
- Great Beer & Pretzels game. Better like dice rolling, though. Totally nails the zombie theme. Fine for 10 & up. My 10-year old, who's a little sensitive to scary stuff, isn't scared at all by it.
Similar Games View More
- Defenders of the Realm
- Pandemic Legacy: Season 1