A fast-paced deckbuilding game of fantastical fun. Players attempt to earn the most points through buying and battling their way through the deck.
Overall Rating: 8.4Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
8 Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer Reviews Add Review
- I am a huge fan of the deck-building genre- and if you are too, Ascention will not disappoint! A staple in my collection!
- This is my first deck building game and I love it. The Magic influences show through in a good way. It starts to feel more luck based with 4 people, but playing with 2 or 3 is great!
- A deck building game made from mtg pros it shows. It is a little more casual then the average game. It is luck based and even more then 2 people. Strategy always plays a part in deck building games.
- A very good introduction into the deck building game genre. The game is easy to learn, taking almost as much time as it takes to shuffle. And if you need a good on-the-go gaming fix, try it on iOS.
- Good for when you need a break from more complex deck building games. Simple, fun, and not overly strategic.
- Simple deck building game. You're able to buy and kill as much as you are able too. Sometimes luck favors you, sometime it doesn't favor you. Otherwise strategy overcomes luck.
- A little too random at times as you feel that you can't control what's in the center. Simple gameplay..somewhat good gateway
- The Center row of cards is ever changing causing players to adapt on the fly. While it can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be.
Similar Games View More
- Dominion: Intrigue
- Summoner Wars: Master Set