Players take control of the great houses of Westeros in a struggle to claim the Iron Throne. Using resources, charm and proper backstabbing, one player will emerge to take the crown.
Overall Rating: 9.3Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
4 A Game of Thrones: The Board Game, 2nd Edition Reviews Add Review
- This is an exceptional game! The board and components are beautiful, it really feels like the Houses of Westeros fighting for the Iron Throne - requiring backstabbing, and manipulation to succeed.
- I own the first edition, but I'm assuming here that it's fairly similar. I really like it - the only downside is that it takes so long to play.
- This is the ultimate board game for AGoT fans. The game mechanics reflect the theme of the books. Playing this game with fans of the series is a blast. A must own for strategy gamers.
- While intense strategy is at the core, the outcome can all hinge on one lucky outcome in an early~mid game round. True to ASOIAF, this game is a must for fans and strategy gamers alike.
Similar Games View More
- StarCraft: The Board Game
- War of the Ring
- World of Warcraft: The Board Game