A fast-paced deckbuilding game of fantastical fun. Players attempt to earn the most points through buying and battling their way through the deck.
Overall Rating: 8.4Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
User Reviews Add Review
8 Reviews Written for Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer
- The Center row of cards is ever changing causing players to adapt on the fly. While it can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be.
- A little too random at times as you feel that you can't control what's in the center. Simple gameplay..somewhat good gateway
- Simple deck building game. You're able to buy and kill as much as you are able too. Sometimes luck favors you, sometime it doesn't favor you. Otherwise strategy overcomes luck.
- Good for when you need a break from more complex deck building games. Simple, fun, and not overly strategic.
- A very good introduction into the deck building game genre. The game is easy to learn, taking almost as much time as it takes to shuffle. And if you need a good on-the-go gaming fix, try it on iOS.
- A deck building game made from mtg pros it shows. It is a little more casual then the average game. It is luck based and even more then 2 people. Strategy always plays a part in deck building games.
- This is my first deck building game and I love it. The Magic influences show through in a good way. It starts to feel more luck based with 4 people, but playing with 2 or 3 is great!
- I am a huge fan of the deck-building genre- and if you are too, Ascention will not disappoint! A staple in my collection!
Similar Games View More
- Summoner Wars: Master Set
- Rune Age