Journey across America on this train adventure game! Collect cards and lay tracks as you compete to reach your destinations before others block your way. The player who reaches the most destinations and lays the longest tracks will be the winner!
Overall Rating: 7.8Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
10 Ticket To Ride Reviews Add Review
- Fun. Very accessible and a good family game. Make sure and buy the USA 1910 expansion for full size train cards and tons more routes, greatly extending the replay value and variety.
- One of my favorites, good game for families. While its fun to play over and over, you also begin to learn that there's one surefire way to win, which gets kinda old sometimes.
- Probably the best gateway game out there. New players will love it. Easy to pick up and understand, beautiful artwork, and gameplay that is deeper than expected.
- I liked how easy this game is to get into. It's great for people who are new to board games, but there's enough strategy to keep experienced players interested.
- Easily one of the best "gateway games" out there. Simple, fast turns with sufficiently deep strategy to keep veteran gamers interested.
- Everybody has fun playing this game. There's never a problem trying to get this on the table. The iPhone app is pretty good too and a good way to try it out before you buy.
- Wonderful game to introduce new players to. Rules easy to understand. I enjoy fighting for train routes and blocking those of other players. I would advise buying the europe version instead.
- Challenging enough, but easy for those like me who are new to strategy games.
- Good game, straightforward gameplay, easy to learn and teach. I prefer the Europe TTR version, but this is a good start if you want to get some non-gamers playing quickly.
- A easy to learn game. Lacks some long lasting replay ability.
Similar Games View More
- Thurn & Taxis
- The Settlers of Catan
- Potion-Making Practice