- Designer: Douglas Reuter
- Publisher: Jax
- Players: 2 - 12
- Play Time: 30 - 60
- Ages: 7 and older
A quick and simple card game where your team tries to lay down chips on the board in a row of five before another team does. Watch out for other players using their wilds (Jacks) to remove your chips or place free chips of their own. It's a simple game that can be played multiple times and is good for team play.
Overall Rating: 6.3Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
6 Sequence Reviews Add Review
- I grew up with this game and it always accompanied us on long camping trips. Great rainy day game for the family.
- Fairly simple and pretty fun. Not an amazing game, but it can be good for parties or family get-togethers. Easy to learn and doesn't take too long to play.
- Your grandma probably loves this game. Basic strategy game with some wonderful card mechanics thrown in the mix. This is a great family game that has a bit more meat to it.
- Good Game, Best when playing with teams! Simple to learn but with two full decks and wild cards there is just the right amount of strategy.
- A simple, easy to learn game. Played it a family gatherings as a kid and I remember having a blast. Plays best with teams.
- Great for bring the young and old generations together (I.e. Family reunions)
Similar Games View More