Kill, cheat, steal your way through the dungeon in this humorous parody of the RPG experience. All the fun of roleplaying games without all the roleplaying!
Overall Rating: 3.7Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
6 Munchkin Reviews Add Review
- This game is so random that a friend of mine who hates games won a 6 player game depsite spacing out through the middle and paying virtually no attention to what he was doing. It's funny and light.
- I thought this would be funny. It wasn't. I thought it would be fun. It wasn't. If I could sell it, I would.
- this is a fun game that can lead to some hilarious confrontations it actually gets better the more expansions you add as well. fun game i suggest giving it a try .
- I've not played a game of this yet which I've enjoyed. I don't get the appeal.
- Mucnchkin can be entertaining (clever card names and drawings) but is lacks any depth. It's a lot like the game Flux with some character management aspects. Note: review based off "Munchkin Zombies".
- I would like to like this more, but too much luck is involved, too random. The game was simple enough, but in the end, I simply have far too many other games that are more fun.
Similar Games View More
- Castle Panic
- Dungeon Lords