One of the first tower defense board games. Defend your castle while waves of enemies pour out of the surrounding forest. You and your friends have to work together to survive.
Overall Rating: 6.9Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
7 Castle Panic Reviews Add Review
- This is a fun, fast, and light-hearted take on the cooperative boardgame. The base game is a bit bare, by itself, but the Wizard's Tower expansion makes me recommend this to casual gamers.
- A simple co-op tower defense game. Without the expansion set, Castle Panic is a bit too light. But with the addition on the Wizard's Tower you will have a much better experience.
- This is a fun and casual co-op defense game. It's really easy to learn and gets everyone working together quickly. It feels like a tower defense game but it has its own unique feel.
- A fun cooperative game that can be played in a short amount of time. Work together to defend your castle from the oncoming monsters! We lost twice in a row, feels "luck" heavy.
- Great co-op introduction for new gamers. The game really shines when everyone truly competes to be the "master slayer"!
- You can check my review on youtube http://youtu.be/XLCMswjFcwM
- This is such a great co-operative game that I bought for me and my 6 and 8 year old and we all love it. It's simple enough for my 6 year old but intense enough for me and my 8 year old.
Similar Games View More
- Defenders of the Realm
- Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle Earth