Cards Against Humanity
- Players: 4 - 20
- Play Time: 30 - 90
- Ages: 17 and older
An adult only party game of association, matching, and fill-in the blank. This laugh out loud funny game is definitely not intended for younger audiences. Players take turns being the card czar who acts as a judge and determines the winner for each round of hilarity.
Overall Rating: 8.1Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
10 Cards Against Humanity Reviews Add Review
- This is basically an adult only version of Apples to Apples. The cards are rude, crude, and make people laugh. If you aren't playing with kids then this is a great party game.
- Fantastic party game if your group loves raunchy humour. You'll never go back to Apples to Apples after playing this.
- The epitome of a party game... for horrible people. Although based on "teenage" humor, it's enough for a good laugh while waiting for a friend or two before playing a "bigger" game. Awesome game!
- Always hilarious. Just make sure you have the right group of people. You can't be bashful an play this game. Try some of the optional rules to spice the game up. Playing with Rando is the best.
- Anyone who isn't too sensitive can play, and everyone will have fun and laugh at least a couple times throughout the night. Replay value doesn't seem so great though.
- Rude, crude and retardedly offensive. CAH is apples to apples for smashed adults. Amazingly fun with the right crowd.
- This is our go to party game with friends. Play it over and over with new people and card combinations for a night full of laughter. Love this game and all of their expansions!
- With like (dirty) minded friends, this game is a fun filler between more intense games. After a year (and added expansions) it shows no signs of getting old.
- I did have fun for a while, but towards the end of the game I was actually quite offended by a few of the cards. Definitely an "adult" game, NOT FOR KIDS, but can be fun with the right group of people
- Cards Against is a blast. Definitely not a game to play with people under 14 - I imagine the high schoolers have heard it all before anyway. Great for a party night with multiple adult card games.
Similar Games View More
- Apples to Apples