The shoot-'em-up cowboy game with a Mafia-type twist. Players are divided into groups fighting against one another, but no one knows whose side anyone is on.
Overall Rating: 6.4Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
7 Bang! Reviews Add Review
- A fun party card game. Plays best with seven to eleven people, I guess.
- I really like this game! It's a unique take on the Mafia style gameplay that puts every player in the dark.
- Best game around for 7 people. Some friends played on their wedding night until 2 or 3 am! Just try not to take the game too personally!
- Fun game, best w 5-7 people. I wish they would ditch all the symbols & just use text on the cards, extra cost be damned. Hard for non-gamers to remember everything but play it enough and you'll learn.
- One of my family's favorite games. It's all about having fun. Some strategy invovled, but more a matter of luck and tactics. It's a must have for larger groups who like a little silliness.
- After a few games played, it's too easy to take out the sheriff and end the game quickly. Gameplay could have been refined a bit to work better than it does. Wish I could like this game more. . .
- A good change of pace from Mafia. Great for large groups. A good alternative is "One Night Ultimate Werewolf".
Similar Games View More
- 7 Wonders
- Apples to Apples