Are you a member of the Resistance or a secret agent of the Empire? No one will know but you, at least not until the end of the game. As members of the Resistance you'll try to take down the empire by completing missions but the agents of the Empire will be trying to stop you every step of the way.
Overall Rating: 8.6Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
8 The Resistance Reviews Add Review
- While the argumentative and accusatory nature of the game might turn some away, with the right crowd this game is an absolute blast, and often gets played many times in succession.
- The Resistance is a short game (30') in which players have to bluff and deceive each other in order to make their team win. It's a very fun game, which has quickly become one of our favorites.
- Very short deception/bluffing game, akin to werewolf without the need for a narrator or player elimination. Great fun but only with the right people. Included expansion helps resistance.
- The bluffiest, deductioniest, discover-your-friends-are-much-better-liars-than-you-though-iest party game there is. Short and oh so sweet. I've played 6 games back to back. This game is genius.
- Great game. It's just a perfectly undiluted bluffing game, and most of the people I've played with have just taken to it so readily that it shocks me. Hard to stop playing.
- Fantastic party game that's as serious as you want to make it.
- Very fun deduction/bluffing party game if you have the right group (which is the case for all party games). I wouldn't play it with 5, though. 7-10 players is where it's the best.
- Good for large groups. Not good if your bad at reading people. But can still have fun even when you lose. Similar to Werewolf, mafia, or Bang.
Similar Games View More