Explore and conquer in this board game version of the classic miniatures game.
Overall Rating: 9Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
5 Mage Knight: Board Game Reviews Add Review
- A game that takes elements from many genres, and succeeds in execution. Games are fairly hard, but it's a good time getting to the end.
- It's a very fun game, a little complex to understand at the beginning but very fun when you have understood the rules. It is my favorite game ever.
- I spent hours reading the rules, learning the mechanics and nuances, played over a days worth of gaming by myself in order to become a better player. This game is demanding and brutal. But I love it.
- Definitely a game that will last....sidewaYz8
- Still coming up to speed and learning, but even though it's a bit complex, it's a very fun game with a heavy strategic element.
Similar Games View More
- Dungeon Lords
- Mice and Mystics
- Descent: Journeys in the Dark