Piece by piece, players take apart a tower of blocks. Each player must take out one wooden block. Tip it over and you lose!
Overall Rating: 5.2Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
6 Jenga Reviews Add Review
- A good dexterity game. Played a lot as a kid, but not too much anymore. Great for families.
- Jenga is a good simple game, fun to play with the family, or with drunk friends. It's as casual as it gets, but a bit of fun every now and then.
- Much more enjoyable if drunk or high. Barring those options, good, clean family fun.
- Everyone one has played this classic tower stacking game. Protip: play drunk.
- I didn't realize a game could be this good. A friend brought this over with a bottle of peppermint schnapps and it was amazing. Come to think of it, perhaps my memory of it was shaded by schnapps.
- A good enough game, but better played as a kid I think. Or with kids. I used to like this years ago in school, but now prefer more complex games so haven't played this in ages.
Similar Games View More