This addictive puzzle game allows players to build and block pieces across the board. The first player to use all their pieces wins the game!
Overall Rating: 7.7Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
9 Blokus Reviews Add Review
- This game is great with 4 players, all competing for position and trying not to get blocked off. Lots of fun, I love playing it two or three times in a row.
- Do not underestimate the strategy involved in this game. It requires spatial thinking, planning multiple moves ahead, and anticipating your opponents. The key is balancing offense and defense.
- This game can literally be explained in three sentences that a six year old can understand, yet it's strategically interesting. I prefer it with the full 4 players. Great game for non-gamer types.
- Great game! Easy to teach and lots of fun with non gamers. Very strategic.
- I'm generally not a big fan of abstract games, but I like Blockus. Suprising amount of strategy for such a simple game. Best with 4 players
- Requires more in depth thinking the more you play and learn. Quick to learn and teach.
- I love this game. Man i cant get enough of this. I play it at the coffee shop i work at, play it at bars and love to share it with others!
- Love love love. No game anywhere looks so boring and is so fun and get your blood going. Get it. You can even get it at Walmart.
- Grew up playing Othello with my grandfather. This is another great game that can span generations. Mechanics are super simple and easy to teach, but you will take many plays to develop your strategy.
Similar Games View More
- Pandemic Legacy: Season 1
- The Enigma of Leonardo
- The Downfall of Pompeii