- Publisher: Rio Grande Games
- Players: 2 - 6
- Play Time: 45 - 75
- Ages: 8 and older
Efficiency is key in this building game set within the walls of the historic La Alhambra. Players must wisely spend money to build and re-build sections in order to earn the most points and win the game.
Overall Rating: 7.8Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
4 Alhambra Reviews Add Review
- Very good combo of tile laying and resource management. Very easy for non-gamers to pick up and play. A great gateway game in that you can help your friends learn as you go along.
- Attractive and relatively simple balance between resource management and tile laying. The scoring system is interesting and unique. Tons of expansions.
- Good gateway game. Simple rules, and just enough interaction. The tiles are nice too. :)
- Pretty easy to pick up and master game. There is a tad more luck than strategy due to the tiles and money that becomes available, but a good plan will win more often than not. Fun, light game.
Similar Games View More
- Ticket to Ride: Europe
- Thurn & Taxis
- Puerto Rico