- Designer: Uwe Rosenberg
- Publisher: Z-Man Games
- Players: 1 - 5
- Play Time: 60 - 150
- Ages: 12 and older
- Expansions: 1 Expansions
Feed your family and establish your farmyard in this 2008 Spiel des Jahres "Complex Game of the Year" Winner. Players must carefully choose which actions to take as each harvest is fast approaching. Victory points are doled to each player at the end of the game based on how diverse and well-built their yard is.
Overall Rating: 8.3Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
10 Agricola Reviews Add Review
- Even though this game can take awhile to play, it always seems short. you never quite have enough time to get done everything you want to do (kinda like real life I guess?) I enjoy the strategy.
- A great strategy game for people who don't like war. With loads of options, this game is different every time.
- This is one of the best economic games ever made. It is not for people who are just getting into board games. It has almost no luck. It does take a lot of time.
- Great game. Good, varied difficulties to select. Good for the family too. Since it's not war, my wife even likes to play. The 2-player option is very engaging. Can play single player solitaire.
- This game will make you think, cry, and cheer, all while scraping by as a farming family in the 18th century. I will never say no to a game, and love to teach this to gamers and non-gamers alike.
- Agricola is one of the all time greats. It can be a bit tricky to pick up, but offers an amazing and strategic experience once you do. There's a reason why it's considered one of the best of all time.
- Recently picked this one up, can already tell it has earned its reputation as such a classic. Very in-depth strategy, lots to learn and master, and a minimal amount of luck to overcome.
- This has consistently been my favorite game for over 2 years now. And I own and play A LOT of board games. Fairly complex, but most of the people I teach it to enjoy it. We made custom pieces too!
- great intro to eurogames. I like it because you aren't really playing against the other people, your just trying to do your best feeding your family.
- I'm one of the few, but didn't like it. Too much luck in the initial draw and overstays its welcome.
Similar Games View More
- Ora et Labora
- Dungeon Lords