Find the cure before disease overcomes the world! Each players plays a unique role as a member of the disease-fighting team. Battle against the fast spreading viruses while searching for the cures before time runs out.
Overall Rating: 8.6Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
13 Pandemic Reviews Add Review
- My wife and I bought this as our first new game, and we have never regretted it. A great co-op game with lots of difficulty options.
- One of my gaming group's absolute favorite games. Games of Pandemic are always intense, really stress co-op play, and often come down to the wire. The easily adjustable difficulty is nice, too!
- My favorite Co-op... Beautiful game design... very intense game play... Three Thumbs Up!!
- This is my favorite gateway game, along with Ticket to Ride, and still fun even with veteran players, as well. My only complaint is that often times the random setup will create an impossible game.
- Pandemic is generally liked in my group, and is still fun when you lose. The game can be vicious at times, but everyone will still enjoy figuring out what to do.
- This game will destroy you and your friends. On the "normal" difficuly setting you will not survive. That being said, there is no better feeling thatn saving the world from the vicious outbreak.
- Enjoyable game. The cooperative play is refreshing, and the game is often a challenge, with a win or loss coming at the last minute. Winning (or losing) can be a bit anti-climactic. But great game.
- So many ways to lose, yet I love it! This game creates great tension. You'll be on the edge of your seat hoping that the wrong city card doesn't turn up creating outbreak after outbreak. Buy it!
- This is a great game. It turns the players into an Outbreak Committee, trying to determine the best strategy and tactical moves to out maneuver the viruses.
- As you work together to save the world from 4 super diseases, you get a sense of how the mechanics work. This makes it easier to plan your moves and stay on step ahead.
- Great spin on the usual board games. Co-op aspect of it is a nice change of pace from the competitive nature of other games. Also just as much fun playing with 2 people as it is with 4
- Very difficult game in my experience. I love the co-op gameplay (all play against the board). Emphasis on working together before each player takes their turn make this a very unique game. 2 Thumbs up
- Haven't lost to the game to many times. But find we're constantly rechecking the rules that we're not cheating. Having different character cards with special abilities is where the game is won or lost
Similar Games View More
- Last Night on Earth
- Life: The Game of Life
- Ticket to Ride: Europe