Race through dungeon. Defeat monster. Backstab friends. Escape. Repeat. In this dungeon crawl game, players ally with each other, at least until the monster is dead. The first one out alive with the stone wins.
Overall Rating: 3.5Luck Strategy Casual Intense Complex Simple
2 Dungeon Run Reviews Add Review
- Great concept, but the mechanics do not fit the backstabbing theme, as there is no reason to cooperate at any point. Luck decides most outcomes, and the player characters are wildly unbalanced.
- Didn't love this game, the strange dynamic that you can ally with each other, but will turn against each other before the end seems stupid.
Similar Games View More
- Dungeons & Dragons: The Legend of Drizzt
- Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft
- Pathfinder Adventure Card Game